This 3DEXPERIENCE training course introduces the fundamentals of creating wireframe and surface geometry. This course takes an in-depth look at process-based modeling techniques used to develop robust and flexible surface geometry. With the design intent as the focus, you learn about shape and continuity settings for simple and complex geometry types.
Topics Covered in this 3DEXPERIENCE Training Course:
Prerequisites for this 3DEXPERIENCE Training Course:
- Surfacing terminology
- Surface design process
- Creating wireframe geometry
- Creating simple surfaces
- Creating complex surfaces
- Performing operations on wireframe and surface geometry
- Working with surface geometry in the Part Design app
- Geometrical element management
- Surface fillets
- Boundary representations
- Best practices for surface modeling
Completion of the 3DEXPERIENCE: Introduction to Modeling course is recommended.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.