In this course, students will learn how to install, customize, and maintain a CATIA site. This course is for Unix and Windows System Administrators and CATIA/ENOVIA key application & support engineers.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA Training Course:
- Installing CATIA on Windows and Unix platforms with documentation
- Looking at Licensing system and configurations
- License management on Windows and Unix
- CATIA environments and related variables
- Customized installations and users settings
- Lock and set default settings by administrator/root
- Organize CATIA data with DLNames
- Customizing general and drafting standards
- Upgrading from CATIA service packs approach
- Procedures for automatic installation checking on Windows and Unix
- Distributing CATIA on Windows and Unix clients
- A view of various batch tools
- Overview of UNIX/Windows and V4/V5 interoperability
Familiarity with workstation operation, basic operating system commands, and the basic system editor is recommended.
Course description shown for CATIA V5.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.