As an experienced user in the basics of CATIA, this course enables you to become more productive by extending your modeling and assembly abilities with advanced functionality and techniques. This extensive hands-on course contains numerous labs focused on process-based exercises to give you practical experience and improve design productivity.
- Effective modeling practices and design methodology review
- Advanced multi-section solid and rib/slot operations
- Advanced draft and fillet creation and troubleshooting techniques
- Advanced patterning techniques and user patterns
- PowerCopy and UserFeature creation and instantiation
- Design tables
- Catalog creation
- Creating and managing multi-model links
- Multi-body modeling techniques
- Designing with wireframe elements
- Techniques to improve assembly design and optimize the assembly process
- Assembly operations / Assembly duplication / Assembly management
- Skeleton Modeling
- Component degrees of freedom
CATIA Introduction to Modeling, plus 80 hours of CATIA experience
Course description shown for CATIA V5-6R2018.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.