This training course introduces you to the interface and modeling capabilities of CATIA V5 with a focus on the specific tools required to perform NC and FEA operations.
On completion of this training course, you will have acquired the skills to work with existing model data in CATIA V5 and to create new geometry using wireframe, solid, and surface modeling techniques. This extensive hands-on training course, with numerous practices, focuses on concepts of measurement, analysis, and simple geometry creation.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA Training Course:
- Overview of Parametric Design Process
- Customization of CATIA V5 Environment
- Feature Management using the Hide/Show, Activate/Deactivate Functions
- Obtaining Part Information
- Assembly Design Workbench and Assembly Creation Techniques
- Creating and Constraining Sketch Geometry
- Adding Material with Pad and Shaft Features
- Introduction to Surfacing
- Creating Wireframe elements
- Creating Surfaces
- Performing Surface Operations
Complimentary when you purchase this course:
Course description shown for CATIA V5-6R2018.
- CATIA Sketcher Workbench Quick Reference Card
- CATIA Part & Assembly Design Workbench Quick Reference Card
- CATIA Generative Shape Design Workbench Quick Reference Card
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.