This course introduces the fundamentals of creating wireframe and surface geometry. This training course takes an in-depth look at process-based modeling techniques used to develop robust and flexible surface geometry. With the design intent as the focus, you learn about shape and continuity settings for simple and complex geometry types.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA Training Course:
- Surfacing terminology
- Surface design process
- Creating wireframe geometry
- Creating simple surfaces
- Creating complex surfaces
- Performing operations on wireframe and surface geometry
- Working with surface geometry in the Part Design Workbench
- Geometrical element management
- Surface fillets
- Boundary representations
- Best practices for surface modeling
CATIA Introduction to Modeling
Course description shown for CATIA V5-6R2018.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.