This training course introduces you to the interface and analysis capabilities of CATIA V5. This course, with numerous practice exercises, focuses on the concepts of measurement, analysis, image capture, and drawing creation.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA Training Course:
- Overview of Parametric Design Process
- Customization of CATIA V5 Environment
- Feature Management using the Hide/Show, Activate/Deactivate Functions
- Obtaining Part Information
- Assembly Design Workbench and Assembly Creation Techniques
- Performing Measurements and Clash Analyses
- Creating and Viewing Cross Sections
- Creating and Managing Annotations
- Image Raptures
- Working with Cache
- Creating Scenes
- Drawing View Creation
- Creating and Constraining Sketch Geometry
- Adding Material with Pad and Shaft Features
- Removing Material with Pocket and Groove Features
Course description shown for CATIA V5-6R2018.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.