This training course provides you with a good understanding of the different ways to automate tasks using CATIA macros and Visual Basic programming. Using hands-on practices, you will use VB programming to work with parts, assemblies, drawings, selections, parameters and formulas, graphic properties, and to exchange data with Microsoft Excel.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA Training Course:
- CATIA V5 Object Model
- Creating Part Design and Shape Design features
- Working with Product Structure and Assembly Design
- Scripting Drawing Views, Frames, and Title Blocks
- Deleting, Cutting, Copying, Pasting CATIA objects
- Interactive Selections
- Communication with MS Office
Visual Basic programming and working knowledge of CATIA
Course description shown for CATIA V5-6R2018.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.