This CATIA training course will introduce you to complex modeling techniques. Use advanced sketch-based and surface-based features to design parts and learn how to improve productivity by reusing existing features. You will also see how to design a product architecture and manage complex assembly structures using advanced features to design parts within an assembly environment. Finally, learn how to analyze interferences and then create an assembly layout using advanced tools to dress-up and annotate the final drawing.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA training course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA training course:
- Create and manage complex parts
- Create fully parameterized models
- Create re-usable features
- Analyze interferences, component links, and relations
- Manage complex product structures
- Design new parts within a product
- Create large assembly layouts with tables and bill of materials
Familiarity with Mechanical Design Fundamentals.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.