This course will teach you how to create simple parts, assemblies, and drawings. You will learn how to use different feature-based tools to build, review and modify a model. You will also learn how to create and analyze assemblies and how to produce a drawing with different views. Finally, you will learn how to dimension the drawing and annotate the views.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA training course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA training course:
- Create a new PLM object
- Create and constrain 2D sketches
- Complete a 3D model using features
- Review and edit the features
- Create parameters and formulas in the 3D model
- Create a new product and add components to it
- Move the components within a product by positioning them using assembly constraints
- Create simple projection views and section views of 3D parts
- Position the views on a drawing sheet
- Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- Finalize the drawing sheet by adding borders and title blocks
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.