This CATIA training will teach you how to create a sheet metal part using standard wall, bend, and stamping features. You will see how user features can be incorporated into the design and how to use both standard and user-defined materials. Finally, learn how to create a flat pattern to produce a detailed, annotated drawing.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA training course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA training course:
- Create a sheet metal part using wall and bend features
- Manage folded and unfolded views
- Use pre-defined sheet metal parameters
- Create stamped features
- Create duplicating features and use the multi-body methodology
- Creating drawings of sheet metal parts
- Export a finished flat pattern
Familiarity with Part Design app.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.