This training course is for experienced users of CATIA V5 who are migrating to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. This course explores the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and how to work with various apps including CATIA Part Design and CATIA Assembly Design.
Fundamental Topics in this 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Training Course:
Prerequisites for this 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Training Course:
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Overview
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform PLM Objects
- Launching the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform User Interface
- Customizing the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Creating a New 3D Part
- Managing Object Lifecycles
- Engineering Connections and Constraints
- Completing Weight Calculations
- Designing in Context
- Using Catalogs
- Analyzing Assemblies
- Working with Drawings in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
Experience using CATIA V5.
Class topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.