Learn to create and use knowledge objects (parameters, formulas, checks and rules), and create design configurations and catalogues using design tables. Additionally, learn the functionalities of CATIA V5 Knowledge Expert: creation and using of expert rules, expert checks, solving of rule bases, generation of check reports. For the creation of rules and check, learn how to use the Object Browser of Knowledge Expert.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA Training Course:
Course topics in Knowledge Advisor include:
Course topics in Knowledge Expert include:
- Create user parameters
- Define checks, formulas, rules, reactions, list
- Create design table
Prerequisites for this CATIA Training Course:
- Create a rule base and a rule set
- Create an expert rule
- Create an expert set
- Create expert rules or expert checks on UDF
- Navigate the object browser
- Access the Expert Check/Rule in the Check/Rule body
- Solve a rule base
- Generate a check report
- Perform a global analysis of checks
- Work with rule bases and catalogs
CATIA: Introduction to Modeling
Complimentary when you purchase this course:
CATIA Generative Drafting Workbench Quick Reference Card
Course description shown for CATIA V5.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.