Learn how to use the generative capabilities of CATIA to create an ANSI drawing from a 3D solid part. This course is appropriate for new CATIA users.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
- Start a generative drawing
- Define the main views
- Define section views and cuts
- Define secondary views: detail, clipping, broken, breakout, auxiliary, isometric and unfolded views
- Edit a view and sheet properties
- Add sheets to a drawing
- Reposition views
- Modify section, detail, and auxiliary profiles
- Modify section, detail, and auxiliary graphical definitions
- Modify section hatching representations
- Create generative dimensions and tolerances
- Generate assembly drawings
- Create annotations and drawing tables
- Create balloons
- Check links to a solid 3D part and update a drawing
- Add a title block
- Print the drawing
- Set drafting options
CATIA V5-6: Introduction to Modeling or CATIA V5-6: Introduction for Non-Designers.
Class topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.