This training course introduces you to the interface and analysis capabilities of CATIA V5-6. This course, with numerous practice exercises, focuses on the concepts of measurement, analysis, image capture, and drawing creation.
Topics Covered in this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
- Overview of Parametric Design Process
- Customization of CATIA V5 Environment
- Feature Management using the Hide/Show, Activate/Deactivate Functions
- Obtaining Part Information
- Assembly Design Workbench and Assembly Creation Techniques
- Performing measurements and Clash Analyses
- Creating and Viewing Cross Sections
- Creating and Managing Annotations
- Image Raptures
- Working with Cache
- Creating Scenes
- Drawing View Creation
- Creating and Constraining Sketch Geometry
- Adding Material with Pad and Shaft Features
- Removing Material with Pocket and Groove Features
As an introductory course, CATIA V5-6: Introduction for Managers and Reviewers does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. You need to be experienced with the Windows operating system, and having a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
Class topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.