This training course provides you with a good understanding of the different ways to automate tasks using CATIA macros and Visual Basic programming. Using hands-on practices, you will use VB programming to work with parts, assemblies, drawings, selections, parameters and formulas, graphic properties, and to exchange data with Microsoft Excel.
Fundamental Topics in this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
- CATIA V5 Object Model
- Creating Part Design and Shape Design features
- Working with Product Structure and Assembly Design
- Scripting Drawing Views, Frames, and Title Blocks
- Deleting, Cutting, Copying, Pasting CATIA objects
- Interactive Selections
- Communication with MS Office
Visual Basic programming and working knowledge of CATIA
Class topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.