This training course discusses the fundamentals of Creo Simulate: Structure and Thermal Analysis. It provides students with the knowledge to effectively use Creo Simulate for finite element analysis, thereby reducing their design time. Many concepts apply to both Structure and Thermal analysis; but, a half-day is specifically dedicated to Thermal analysis.
This is an extensive hands-on course in which students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge through real-world scenarios and examples.
Fundamental Topics in this Creo Simulate Training Course:
Prerequisites for this Creo Simulate Training Course:
- FEA Fundamentals: P-elements and analysis convergence methods
- Basic Modeling and Analysis
- Types of Loads and Constraints
- Idealizations: Shells and Beams
- Sensitivity and Optimization Studies
- Assembly Interfaces and Contact Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Welds, Springs, and Masses
- Fasteners and Rigid Links
- Buckling Analysis
Prior to taking this course, it is recommended that users complete the Creo Parametric: Introduction to Solid Modeling course, plus complete a minimum of 80 hours of Creo Parametric experience.
Course description shown for Creo Simulate 7.0.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.