This course introduces the fundamentals of creating wireframe and surface geometry. This guide takes an in-depth look at process-based modeling techniques used to develop robust and flexible surface geometry. With the design intent as the focus, you learn about shape and continuity settings for simple and complex geometry types.
Topics Covered in this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
Prerequisites for this CATIA V5-6 Training Course:
- Surfacing terminology
- Surface design process
- Creating wireframe geometry
- Creating simple surfaces
- Creating complex surfaces
- Performing operations on wireframe and surface geometry
- Working with surface geometry in the Part Design Workbench
- Geometrical element management
- Surface fillets
- Boundary representations
- Best practices for surface modeling
Completion of the CATIA V5-6: Introduction to Modeling course is recommended.
Class topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.