The Creo Parametric Surface Design training course focuses on the creation of complex geometry that cannot be created easily using solid features. It provides students with a basic understanding of surface modeling styles and extensive practices to practice the new functionality used to create complex geometry.
Fundamental Topics in this Creo Parametric Training Course:
Prerequisites for this Creo Parametric Training Course:
- Surface Basics
- Reference Geometry
- Splines and Conics
- Creating Simple Surfaces
- Surface Operations
- Creating Surfaces from Boundaries
- Analysis Tools
- Advanced Surfaces (Curvature Continuous Surfaces, Blend Tangent to Surfaces, Ribbon Surface)
- Advanced Swept Surfaces
- Offset Surfaces
- Introduction to Data Exchange (Import Data Doctor)
Course description shown for Creo Parametric 7.0.
- Creo Parametric: Introduction to Solid Modeling,
- Creo Parametric: Advanced Part Design or equivalent Creo Parametric experience.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.