Understand the full assembly functionality of the Creo Parametric software while concentrating on techniques that maximize large assembly management capabilities, as well as an introduction to Top Down Design. Creo Parametric: Advanced Assembly Design and Management is a hands-on training course with a substantial amount of time dedicated to practices.
Fundamental Topics in this Creo Parametric Training Course:
Prerequisites for this Creo Parametric Training Course:
- Advanced Component Selection and Placement
- Top Down Design
- Managing External References
- Assembly Management
- Skeleton and Motion Skeleton Models
- Assembly Duplication Tools
- Assembly Family Tables
- Display Styles, Layers, and Suppression
- Intelligent Fasteners Lite
- Creating Parts and Features in an Assembly
- Merge and Cut Out, Intersections
- Copy Geometry Features
- Inheritance Features
- Simplified Representations
- Interchange Assemblies
Creo Parametric: Introduction to Solid Modeling or equivalent Creo Parametric experience.
Course description shown for Creo Parametric 7.0.
Topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.