This Creo Parametric training course provides you with an understanding of the process of designing models with Creo Parametric through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. You will learn the key skills and knowledge required to design models using Creo Parametric, starting with 2D sketching, through to solid part modeling, multibody modeling, assembly creation, and drawing production.
Fundamental Topics in this Creo Parametric Training Course:
Prerequisites for this Creo Parametric training course:
- Creo Parametric fundamentals and interface
- Principles behind design intent
- Manipulating a model
- Creo Parametric file management
- Part creation and modification
- Sketching and creating geometry
- Datum features
- Sweeps and blends
- Duplication techniques (patterns, mirroring)
- Creating relations to capture design intent
- Parent/Child relationships in Creo Parametric models
- Creo Parametric customization
- Model Analysis
- Feature failure resolution
- Working with multiple bodies
- Assembly creation and manipulation
- Design documentation and detailing
- Effective modeling techniques
Experience in mechanical design and drawing production is recommended.
Class topics, curriculum, and/or prerequisites may change depending on software version.